donderdag 14 april 2016

Essential Oils and how it all started......

Hi all, yay finally time for a blog again :)

About a month ago my friend introduced me to essential oils. I was like "huh? what are these?".

I started to do research (aka look at Pinterest and essential oil sites) and found out that you can use them for so many things!! EO (because "Essential Oils" is a bit long) are amazing!

(OTC=Over The Counter)

Here's a list of what I've added them to:

  • facial cream
  • body lotion 
  • tummy wrap
  • shampoo
  • laundry detergent
  • vacuum cleaner
  • air conditioner
I have also successfully used them as a painkiller when I hurt my hand, used them on Lexie and Izzie for minor and major ouchies and also on my sore muscles after a tough work out. Best thing: no more cockroaches in my house!! I strategically sprayed their entry spots and they simply walk away.

I feel great and I'm happy that I've come across them. No worries, I'm not turning into the crazy EO lady but I do want to share this source of happiness.



I'm with dōTERRA because that company has good ethics and works hard all the time to ensure 100% quality EO.

So no worries, I'm still the same old Jo. Just happier, sleeping better, smelling even better and with a super fragrant house :P

 The nice thing about dōTERRA is that it is a global brand, so it doesn't matter that I live in China. Products get shipped all over the world.

If you want to know more, or would like to see the products (including a cool starter kit) let me know! :)


Geen opmerkingen: