vrijdag 11 januari 2013

Sleeeeeep

I'm now 13 weeks pregnant and the baby is the size of a lemon now, according to my app.
Today was one of those I had one thing on my mind only: sleep!!!
I did enjoy a nice lunch with a friend and her baby. The little one is exactly one year younger than Lexie. I got to hold her on the taxi ride back and had a nice snuggle with her.
When I got home it was nap time and I was out cold for 1,5 hour.


I set a new record yesterday: I fell asleep on the couch while ayi was here, cleaning our house. Wow, that is a true first!

Last night we went to the New Year's reception of the consulate. It was nice to catch up with some people and we went out for a snack later. Lexie was with grandma so we made good use of the evening. I was already half dead though. It was still nice to be out and about :)

In the afternoon I met Nicole for coffee and Lexie joined us. Grandma had trouble finding me and she called me: 'Where are you??' Uhm, at the coffee place across from the gate as I told grandpa. 'Yes, but we don't see you.' Pffff, they only checked outside but who would like to have coffee outside in 12C weather without sunshine? Little bit weird..... Everything turned out fine in the end.

All's well that ends well!

Geen opmerkingen: