maandag 13 april 2015

OMG, a blog!!!!

Hi all! Sorry I've been MIA for so long again. Life just gets a bit too crazy so there's very little time to sit down and write.

First let me share my fitness progress with you. I'm very proud of what I have achieved in a little under a year and a half! This process has also taken much of my previously allotted blog time because I was busy working out.


The second bit of exciting news is that Izzie is going to start kindergarten in June so I will have much more free time, woohoo!!! We were planning to let her start in August but the principal would have none of that. She decided on June she we are going along with that.

Well, almost perfect.....
Lexie and Izzie are doing great. They are so cute and so much fun to be around. Of course there is some crying and nagging at times but their smiles make everything OK again.
Lexie is really into drawing now she keeps on demanding "art works" from me, hahaha.
She loves them and gives me stickers in reward; "mommy, that is really good, here's a red sticker for you" *puts an imaginary sticker on my hand*.

My cutest student
Teaching has been going well and all of my students are making good progress. Except the one girl that has had 4 classes this year only but that can't be helped. They need to be in class to be helped along :)

Early bird catches the worm!
I've been subbing at the American School for a bit now so I'm walking to the school bus every morning at 6 AM. Today the sun finally decided to come out. This week is the last full week that has been planned. Maybe I'll get some more temporary subs before the school year is over.
It's a nice gig with access to the school gym and library.

I hope you are all doing well and I think I'll be in touch more very soon!
xoxo

J

Geen opmerkingen: