vrijdag 25 december 2015

Merry Christmas!

Hi all!

Sorry, sorry, sorry, it has been ages yet again!
The biggest blogging obstacle these days is that my old Mac has moved on to grassy meadows and I'm (trying) to work with an Acer that weighs about 5KG's...... None of my pics are on here so in order to show you some images I must upload them through my mobile phone. Then it is onto Blogger where all images need to be readjusted and only then can the actual typing begin. All in all a bit mafan as you will understand.

Happy Lexie at kindergarten

Oh yes, if that wasn't complicated enough: everything needs to be done through VPN which is quite a pain in the @ss. But all worries and scaling the big bad firewall aside: I'm here now :)
Introducing the clarinet to Lexie's class
Life has been super busy but in a good way; I've been working (out)/teaching a lot and Lexie and Izzie take up whatever time there's left. They are growing up super fast!!



Izzie is on day 3 of being sick today. I hope she will feel better soon. Lexie is doing great and loves learning English. Her other passion is performing songs whilst singing and dancing (I wonder where she gets that from, hahaha)

Feverish yet beautiful Izzie
I've been very good at working out about 5 times a week. This week I managed to get some one legged push ups from my toes in. I honestly never thought I would get this far!! Next on my list is a strict pull up so I'm working on bar hangs and such. I can almost do a full chin up so I hope I can continue making progress :)


One legged full push up
This week brought some good news as Pippa (my flute student) passed her ABRSM Grade 8 exam with Merit :) That is my second student that passed Grade 8 succesfully! The other one was a shy teenage pianist.

Little girl proof Xmas decorations ;)
My students are all doing well and I'm impressed by their playing. It is a lot of fun to see them grow and it makes me a happy teacher. In January I will be performing in XingHai concert hall once again with the orchestra from the 86th Middle School. I'll be playing the solo in Rachmaninov's Vocalise.

I hope you have a very nice Christmas and you'll find me around more often!

Be silly, it is good for your health!!!

Geen opmerkingen: