maandag 10 juni 2013

Huffing 'n puffing

Ayaaaa, I have to admit that at 34 weeks and 4 days I'm starting to huff and puff a bit a lot. How uncool!
In my defense: the weather is not helping much much high temperatures and high humidity. The real feel right now is 43C. We have some thunderstorms around to cool off a bit but they only make matters worse if they aren't long or powerful enough.

Oh, I just tried to upload a pic but my VPN is on the wrong setting. Next blog then!

Lexie stayed with the grandparents last night. She climbed in bed there and wouldn't come out. At 8 this morning she was back here again.We played for a while and went back to grandma for lunch when the rain stopped. She is now taking her afternoon nap there. Ayi is cleaning so in a few hours our house will look very good again. I'm very happy with her and hope she can still come for a long time.

Packing for HongKong has started. Figured it is about time since I'll be going there to stay next Monday. Less than one week now..... It will be nice to be there so I don't have to worry about Isabelle wanting to break out early. Once we're there she's more than welcome to come join us!

Geen opmerkingen: